Sunday, November 4, 2007

Marbles? Where are my marbles?

Oh that's right I've LOST them! It's days like today that I'm certain Wesley will be an only child. There will have to be a whole lot of forgetting the first several months before I agree to do this again. Don't get me wrong, Wesley is a good, really mellow baby 90% of the time...but that other 10% is rough. Today being a rough day. He woke up at 9am smiling and cooing as usual, fed him and he started screaming. We played on the floor and he screamed. I fed him again he screamed. You get the idea. The only way I could get him to sleep was taking him for a walk in the stroller. We walked for four miles. The backs of my heels are bleeding, but by God he slept. I know it's a growth spurt, this is how he acted at the two and three month marks. I hope this one goes by quickly. And I hope I can find my marbles one day soon.

No comments: