Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Falling into a routine

Life with baby has leveled out and we have fallen into a regular routine. Not much new has happened lately. It's just Sean, Wesley and I for Thanksgiving this year. My family will be out of town. I'm thinking of making pumpkin pancakes for Thanksgiving. A turkey would be too much food for just Sean and I. Maybe we'll just go out for dinner, we'll see. Wesley is going in for his belated four month well baby appointment tomorrow so that will be fun. I'm interested to see his weight and height. He seems to be growing out of his 3-6 month clothing, he seems too tall for them. He's still sleeping like a champ. He goes to bed at 8:30 pm and wakes up around 8:30 in the morning. Just a wonderful little sleeper. Well, that's about all...not much new happening.

No comments: