Monday, August 13, 2012

Weekly Winners


The company picnic was held at the zoo this year. They opened it up after hours and had it open just for the people that Sean works with. I never knew the zoo could be so enjoyable! It was cool out with a nice breeze and it was empty. Most of the exhibits were completely deserted. Also the animals were more active in the evening (notice the bat picture below....in all my years going there I've never seen the bats feeding at the dish of blood). It was great, the kids had fun and we were able to enjoy it with Papa Rich there too. 




I thought this picture of Sean and Rich was cute. They were putting those blocks back in the box so meticulously.....only to have the kids pour it all out the next morning.


Kindergarten preparations. Wesley got to eat his lunch out of his lunch box today to make sure he was able to open everything (like put the straw in his juice box and open his treat). He's super excited!


 We were all sitting around playing play doh and I was singing "New York, New York" by Sinatra and the kids had no idea what I was singing. So over to YouTube we went and they got their first taste of Sinatra. Then I got to hear that music video over and over and over....they loved it!



The tree dweller. 


1 comment:

Granny Randi said...

When does Wesley start school? Our kids went back to school on Monday.
Miss and love you all.