Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Weekly Winners

We did it again! We dropped the kids off at Aunt Jessica's house and spent 36 wonderful, relaxing, kidless hours in another town. Hubby had yet another job fair to do for work at the college so I tagged along. We went to an awesome movie (Chronicle was fascinating), stuffed ourselves at a nice restaurant, and stayed in a hotel. Then yesterday, while the Hubby was working the job fair, I strolled through the mall buying way too much and got my hair done. It was fabulous and so very much needed. A huge giant THANK YOU to Jessica for letting my two heathens into her house. They sure did enjoy themselves. My sanity meter is back in the normal range, unfortunately poor Jessica's meter is in the red.

Since I haven't blogged in awhile I thought I'd do a picture blog, they are piling up on my camera.

Sean gets attacked by two little people when he gets home from work.

Cecil, the leopard tortoise, enjoying a nice warm soak. Cecil turns 10 years old this year.

Wesley's favorite pastime in the whole wide world, playing Angry Birds with Dad (or Mom).

Rambo Greta in her swim suit. Always in her swim suit....in February.

These kids are serious Play Doh fanatics. Note Greta in her swim suit.

Wesley's use of the potty has lead Greta to use her own little potty. We had our first Greta initiated pee pee in the potty last night. And yes, her swim suit is under her clothes.

More Rambo girl.

1 comment:

Granny Randi said...

Glad you two had some adult time together. Love the picture of potty time...imagine that!