Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I Love....

Ok, time for the traditional LOVE post for Valentine's Day. I hope everyone is having a great day with the ones you love.

I love......making snow men with two bundled up kids......little naked Greta asking to put her swim suit on first thing in the morning....my sweet, good looking husband....our new high speed internet (finally we got it out in the sticks!)......watching Vampire Diaries every evening.....reading library books with one kid on each side of me......sculpting Angry Birds for Wesley......a warm bath and a good book (just finished the three Hunger Game books, pretty good).....how quiet it is living out in the country.....the sweet little things my husband does to let me know he loves me....good running music.....making cupcakes with the kids for no other reason than to glutton ourselves on cupcakes.....goat kisses.....streaming NetFlix because of fancy new high speed internet.....afternoon bubble baths for the kids......Roomba......running on the dirt roads with the sun on my face.....my new oven out in the shop devoted just to baking sculptures.....Greta's curls.....watching my two kids play together......little Chance curling up under the blanket next to me.....little 2yr old Greta singing (think Boo in Monsters Inc.).....fresh, still warm chicken eggs.....preschool and precious time to myself.....picking seeds out of a catalog for a Spring garden (can't wait!).......being a Mom to these two wonderful little people.

No comments: