Thursday, February 16, 2012

A day with Greta

So Valentine's Day has come and gone and the kids were super excited to get a box from their Granny and Papa from New Mexico. Thank you for thinking of them! The cute part about it all was once the gifts were given, the box became the hit of the day. Greta played with that box for at least half the day. Exhibit one:


Exhibit two:
 She then proceeded to run around the house with the box on her head for a good long while. It was hilarious. Exhibit three:

Since I'm talking about Greta, I'll share what she did yesterday. She sat at the table with Play Doh for about an hour making these:

 She then got down from the table and went up to Wesley and said "Here Wesley, have a turd." I thought I heard wrong so I asked her what she just said. So she came up to me and said "Here Mommy, you have a turd too." She then put her arms in the air and said "Turds for everyone!" I haven't laughed that hard in quite some time. Potty training is in full swing and she is obsessed with poop. Fun times!
Showing off her Play Doh "presents".

1 comment:

Granny Randi said...

Glad the box was such a hit! Greta and I have the same obsession! She left me laughing...Can't wait to see you all.
Love you much.