Flourless Chocolate Brownie Cookies
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 large egg whites, at room temperature
- 1 Tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together powdered sugar, cocoa powder and sea salt.Whisk in egg whites until just moistened. Add in chocolate chips.
- Spoon thick fudgy batter onto cookie sheets in small mounds. Chill for 5 or so minutes to keep them from spreading when they bake.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until tops are glossy and lightly cracked.
These cookies are considered “gluten-free” if using gluten free chocolate chips.