- 1 (18.25 ounce) package lemon cake mix
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, with juice
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant French vanilla pudding
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).Grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix, sour cream and eggs until smooth and creamy then mix in the mandarin oranges with juice. Beat well to break up the oranges. Spread batter evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- To make the topping, stir together the pineapple and instant pudding mix in a medium bowl. Fold in whipped topping. Frost cooled cake.