Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Woman Tea

I know I'm not going to be able to share this stuff forever so I'm going to while I can. Having a three year old (soon to be four year old) in the house is quite hilarious at times (other times you just want to crawl under a rock). Lately it's been pretty funny. Wesley enjoys "cooking" for me. This involves his little kitchen and me sitting on a bean bag chair right next to it. He then whips up all sorts of different dishes for me, most of them containing jelly beans as the main ingredient. Last week he started making tea for me. Woman tea.


Wesley: "Here Mom I made you some tea (offering me an empty plastic cup)!"


Me: "Oh cool, I really wanted some tea, what kind is it?"


Wesley: "Woman tea!!"


Me: "What is woman tea?"


Wesley: "It makes you turn into a woman when you drink it!"


Me: (confused) "What am I now? I thought I was a woman?"


Wesley: "No, you're just a mommy."

So now I drink woman tea at least three times a day in a desperate attempt to turn back into a woman. And as I pretend to drink my woman tea in his presence, I contort and make horrid faces as I turn from a mommy into a woman. He cackles.

2 comments:

Hoofprints said...

LOL...images of you contorting your face are running through my mind. Let me know when the tea works and I'll start taking some. Then maybe we can go have a 'woman's night out'. lol

Granny Randi said...

I want some of that woman tea, too! How funny. Out of the mouths of babes...He is so much like his daddy. Sean popped those little gems out all of the time. He was cheap entertainment! Miss you and love you.