Friday, March 11, 2011

Oh what a difference......

......nine months makes. Wesley looks the same, yet Greta grew a small animal on her head.

June 2010

March 2011



We are back to picking up "yucky old trash" (as Wesley calls it) on the dirt roads. After a long winter indoors it's nice to be out and active again. Last week we took a plastic bag, like one from Wal Mart, and filled it within a quarter mile from the house. The kids love it, trying to spy any and all garbage while I haul their hineys around in the wagon. It's amazing how many beer cans can be collected in a half an hour stretch. Yuck. We're thinking of starting our own Adopt a Country Road campaign.

3 comments:

Hoofprints said...

LOL. a small animal is right. I never would have realized how drastic the change was w/o the photos. I wish Abby could grow hair as fast miss Greta.

Granny Randi said...

Greta's hair is adorable.
I want Rich to weld up a treelike structure with branches so I can attach all of the yucky trash I find on our road and property. Thought it could be an artistic indictment on littering.

Stacy said...

Berkley has a small animal on her head, too! I love that baby hair. We always ask if her hair "had a party" during her nap?

Randi - my mom actually made a sweatshirt decorated with trash she collected at Legg Lake in California. It was kind of cool - milk lids for earrings, etc. You can do a lot with trash...geez, who am I talking to? YOU know that!!