Monday, March 28, 2011

All Clear

I've been somewhat dreading this day. Today was Wesley's first dental visit. I grew up dreading dental visits because of the dreaded C word. Cavities are scary, especially for kids. It means getting a big fat shot in your gums and drilling, oh the horrible drilling. I don't have a ton of cavities but I've got a few. So I was keeping my fingers crossed for Wesley today, hoping for the best. And I wasn't disappointed, he did awesome. I'm so proud of that little three year old. He laid in the that chair and let them take X-rays, and do a thorough cleaning. Some credit has to go to Sponge Bob Square Pants that was on the TV right in front of him, but hey, gotta do what you gotta do. They said his teeth look great. He must take after his Dad. Good job Wesley!

1 comment:

Granny Randi said...

Please give him a great big kiss from Granny Randi!