Monday, January 10, 2011

First Snow

We got our first snow of the season today. It's only three or four inches but it doesn't matter to a three year old. Wesley was glued to the window watching it snow this morning, so excited to go experience it. I'd say he was more excited about snow than he was Christmas morning. Strange. We got out there and Greta started crying almost instantly. Poor dear wanted nothing to do with the white stuff.

It probably wasn't the best time to bring out my ski mask I found at the store. It was the only ski mask they had. She wasn't going for it. That wasn't my best move, it is pretty scary. I swear I'm not trying to scar my children (Wesley thinks it's cool).

It's iron man if you couldn't make it out. I found it in the boys section. It's warm, therefore it's awesome. I need warm when out feeding the animals. Greta thought I was Satan. Note to self: no ski mask while Greta's around.


Overall, not a stellar first snow day of the season. We'll do better next time it snows.......possibly by burning the mask.

3 comments:

Hoofprints said...

lol...ironman. You can call it your Ironmom mask. I want one. do they come in darth vader? lol

Granny Randi said...

Do you sing "I am Iron Man" when you wear it? Love the hats on Greta and Wesley!

The Menagerie Momma said...

Greta was screaming too loud to hear anyone sing. lol
Wesley LOVES his new hat, always asks to wear it when we go anywhere. Greta....well she was so unhappy about being out in the snow to care that I got a hat on her. Thanks for the hats, they are beautiful!