Monday, September 20, 2010

MIA

I have been missing in action when it comes to this blog! There has been so much going on I haven't had a spare moment to sit down at the computer. Here is a summary of the past weeks happenings. Sean's folks got here Saturday evening and we've been having a great time with them. So glad they are here for a week. Sean took the week off so we are just enjoying all the time together. Wesley is in hog heaven with all these playmates around! We celebrated Greta's first birthday on Sunday with a small party. My little girl is growing up too fast! I'll have a proper birthday blog tomorrow. Wesley is thoroughly enjoying preschool and can't wait to go twice a week. He's learning fun new songs that he sings to us and has several friends that he talks about. I'm overjoyed that he's having so much fun. My rat babies (really mouse babies, but the name stuck) are getting big! All six survived and their eyes are open. They are really acting like adult mice so they are going outside to rejoin nature this week. They really enjoy being all curled up in their toilet paper nest, so I'm going to put their nest in an old shoe box, along with food and water, and cut a little hole in the side. Then I'll put the shoe box in the hedge row under some brush several miles from our house. They are welcome to live in their shoe box for as long as they'd like, just as long as they aren't living in my house anymore! :) I'll kind of miss their little faces looking up at me from their nest. Good luck rat babies! That's all for now, pictures tomorrow.

No comments: