Thursday, September 23, 2010

The After Vasectomy Sale!

Do you know what the best part of the vasectomy has been? The fact that we don't need any of this baby stuff anymore. Therefore the first (and only) "after vasectomy sale" is in full swing. I have gone through this house and piled up all of the stuff that we no longer need and I have to admit that the pile was quite large. Then I divided the crap stuff into two categories: Craigslist sales and eBay sales. Craigslist got the big stuff, stuff that would be nearly impossible to ship, things like the jumperoo, bassinet, breast pump and car seats. Ebay got the small stuff like maternity clothes, front packs and other light things. It has gone so well! I'm not even finished and I've made over $400. It's nice to get some return on the massive investment that went into having babies. Besides making some money it has been very satisfying getting rid of the clutter in this house. I highly recommend an "after vasectomy sale" to everyone done with babies!

2 comments:

Sasha Victoria said...

Mandy..
I saw your ad. Please let me know what you want for the breast pump and I'd love to reclaim some much loved maternity clothes I borrowed once upon a time. NO!! Not preggers but always hopeful. I'm a good ebay customer who pays at the end of auction!! LOL
Happy birthday to Little Miss Greta! WOW a year! Do you want the kids clothes sent to the house or to the post office box? Miss you guys!
love Becca

Stacy said...

Oh bummer! I just donated my breast pump to the grandson of a dear friend of mine who knocked up his girlfriend. We did a "post vasectomy" donation to the knocked-up girlfriend but since she was having a BOY we're left with all the clothes, the girly swing and jumperoo, etc. Maybe I should sell online but don't have the time - think it's going to the homeless shelter.