Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Computer guru in the making.

This long awaited day has finally arrived. Wesley had his first day of preschool today. I tell you what, I was nervous for the kid! He's a tad bit on the shy side when he's around new people so I knew this could be difficult. We really pumped this up for the past several months and he did just wonderfully. Don't know what I was concerned about. He didn't want to let go of my leg when we got there this morning but the teacher came over and distracted him so I could make my escape. I half expected a phone call telling me to come back but none came. I went to pick him up and the teacher said he wanted to hold her hand for a little bit but finally warmed up and started interacting with the other kids. He was smiling so big when I got there showing me the things he made and even introducing me to his new friend. The teacher informed me that two kids were having computer time and having a hard time figuring it out and Wesley went over and told them how to work the computer. That makes me giggle. Our little computer guru, just like his dad.

You might ask what I did with my two and half glorious hours to myself? I had a nice Jillian Michaels workout (something I haven 't done since April, doh!) and cleaned the house. I tell ya what, preschool is the best $65 month I've ever spent.



3 comments:

Sasha Victoria said...

I'm so glad Wesley loves preschool! I am really enjoying a few hours to myself on Wednesdays as well. It is amazing what I can get accomplished (or not) in a few kid free hours. Hey, we are headed to Denver to an outlet mall. What size of clothing do the kids wear? I'm looking forward to seeing you guys in November.

Granny Randi said...

The smile on Wesley's face says it all! See you all soon.

Stacy said...

I'm so glad it worked out well for you and Wesley!