Monday, September 17, 2007

eBay-a-holic!

So my last post I was talking about all the wonderful baby things out there....well, I'm not about to go buy anything baby related "new." I mean, the child uses these things for about one month before he's grown into something else. Enter eBay. I love eBay, I used to mainly just sell stuff but now I have found the baby category. There are clothes, toys, pretty much anything you see in the stores you can buy on eBay for about one quarter the price or less. When I see something in the parenting magazines I want I just go buy it on eBay. Now that it's getting cooler I just bought Wesley a snow suit and coat. The coat is just too cute, it's suede with wool edging, complete with mittens, booties and a hat. I will dress him up in it and add a picture even though it's 90 degrees here today. I paid a whopping $9.99 for the coat, hat, booties and mittens and it's even GAP. I'm going to have to really limit myself for Christmas! Man, I'm having too much fun!

No comments: