Saturday, April 26, 2014

Easter

Oh man am I sick. Fever, headache, snot, a cough from hell and so much junk in my lungs I nearly throw up from coughing so hard. Lovely right? It's been going on since Wednesday and I'm not sure it's ever going to go away. You wouldn't know it from looking at me because being a Mom means I don't get to lay on the couch and get well. I get to run around like I do everyday being a chauffeur and attending to the little people that live in my house. There is no time off here. Except for today. Today I went up to the spare bedroom and gave all parenting duties to Sean for the day. I laid in bed with my pile of used tissues and tried to get well. Ugh, talk about miserable.

It crossed my mind that I didn't even post the cute little Easter festivity pictures. So I'm going to cop out and post pictures and perhaps I'll feel well enough next week to write more.





1 comment:

Granny Randi said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Sorry the easter Bunny wasn't in Kansas this year!