Monday, February 4, 2013

Weekend plans

I know it's only February (barely February at that) but I am so excited for Spring. I've got lists and plans for all the things we need to accomplish around here. The garden planning is in full swing. The Burpee catalog has post-it note bookmarks throughout and I'm excited to try some of the new plants they are offering. I went out back with the kids and cleared out all the dead plants and am ready to rent a rototiller. It's going to be an even bigger garden this year. So excited!

Jessica and her clan came over to play on Saturday. We haven't seen much of each other since cold & flu season is in full swing and she's trying to keep her newborn healthy. The kids had a blast together and it was nice seeing everyone. Evie is a little over two months old and is a smiley, happy baby.

Jessica and Evie, she's starting to smile and is getting big! Such a cutie.
Sean and Rich spent a lot of time out in the shop doing man things. Sean is finishing up the fuel rail for the corvette (see I actually listen when he tells me what he's working on!). Rich got a bike rack that goes on the back of his truck and makes it easier to load and unload his bike.



Since I can't post a blog without pictures of the kids, here is Wesley doing what he loves best...playing internet games on the computer. Greta incapacitated her Dad and then sat on him. I thought it was picture worthy. That was our weekend.

Still in love with his beloved Night-Night Doggie. It doesn't get washed anymore in fear that it will disintegrate.

 

1 comment:

Granny Randi said...

Love the pictures! I miss and love you all very much!