Wednesday, February 20, 2013

For the love of applesauce

Having a three year old in the house is an adventure. She makes me laugh daily. Today she had me chuckling at lunch. We recently found out about this magical substance called squeezable applesauce. It's just applesauce put into these pouches that have screw top lids, unscrew it and squeeze the stuff in your mouth. They come in tons of flavors and my kids are in love. It's still a new concept so my kids are ubber excited about it (they're simple kids). Greta can't leave a simple drop of this flavored gold in the pouch and will spend five minutes trying to Hulk out the last little bit. And I do mean "Hulk" it out. She squeezes so hard her arms shake and her eyes bulge. She does everything but turn green. It's too funny not to share. I have to tell her to stop so she doesn't have a stroke. That's my silly girl.








1 comment:

Granny Randi said...

Please tell the Hulk that she's adorable! Thanks for the giggle!