Thursday, August 18, 2011

Bad Blogger

I'm a bad blogger. It's been over a week since I blogged last. There are no excuses, well maybe one excuse. It's summer! The time of the year I dream of the other nine months of the year. So I've been trying to fill it up to the best of my abilities for these kids. Yet it's slipping away. Next week is the preschool open house and then Wesley starts back up at preschool the beginning of September. This year he'll be going three days a week and he's super excited. I'm kind of excited too....perhaps I'm not supposed to admit that?

We've been working on various house projects on the weekends. Lately it's been clean up projects. We have tons of rotten siding piled up and ready to go to the dump. The pile of broken up tiles in the house are next to go. Sometimes I think the clean up can take as long as the actual project itself. I'm so looking forward to finishing up the floor project and having thick, plush carpet put down. I literally can't wait.

That's about all that's happening. Wish I had more to blog about....pretty slow around here.

2 comments:

Granny Randi said...

You are not a bad blogger...Have you checked the last time your sisters-in-law have blogged...one since Easter and the other in June!
Keep the pictures coming, please. I look forward to seeing those adorable little faces. Love you all.

The Menagerie Momma said...

LOL...do you think the sisters-in-law will actually look that these comments so that they feel bad and start blogging again? :)