Monday, February 14, 2011

I Love....

In honor of Valentine's Day I thought I'd keep up the tradition of listing things that I particularly love right now in my life.


I love.....Miss Greta's curls.......baby goats in my lap......Valentine presents to the kids from Granny and Noni......Wesley's hugs.....green tea every afternoon......the kids playing and laughing together......watching Netflix movies in the evening with my hubby......girls night out.......the warm sun on my face after a too long winter......watching these little people grow and learn.......Greta's chubby kissable belly......FarmVille (level 90 baby).......grocery shopping without the kids.......that spring is just around the corner.....freshly laid chicken eggs......a box of chocolates......my ever helpful, handsome husband.......kids in footed sleepers........swinging with Wesley on my lap.......PlayStation 3 rentals in the mail..........being a Mom to these two wonderful little people.

2 comments:

Hoofprints said...

I love your 'love' posts. They make me smile.

Stacy said...

I might have to steal this concept next year. I love your "I love" posts too.