Wednesday, December 1, 2010

New Mexico

I'm finally feeling well enough to sit and upload pictures of the trip. And I have a lot of them. I shaved them down to ten pictures. Here we go!

The gang (minus Nate and his family who had left for home).

I love the colors of this picture (and that smile)!

A great picture of Becca and Jeremy (Sean's brother).

I finally got to meet Berkley! She's a doll.

Sean's folks, we miss you already!

Sasha and Wesley enjoying Dora for quiet time.

A happy 14 month old as long as she was on Daddy's lap.

The tradition continues. All the grandchildren leave hand prints for Granny Randi.

Greta sure liked April, but then we all like April.

Back home, taking the car seat apart to clean the puke out. Fun!

2 comments:

Hoofprints said...

okay...i've just realized how long it's been since I've seen your kids. Which of course, just made me realize how much I miss them. Greta looks so big! Has it only been a month???

Granny Randi said...

Love the new pictures! Thanks.