Monday, December 13, 2010

The Christmas Program

I was one proud Momma this evening. My little boy got up on a big stage in front of everyone and sang Christmas songs. It was the most precious and hilarious thing I've seen in quite some time. Precious in that it was my little baby boy who's turned into a big boy. Hilarious because it was 25 three and four year olds all singing (rather screaming) in different keys to the music. I laughed so hard I cried. I'm really impressed with the amount of work that the teacher put into teaching all these kids the songs and hand movements to go with each song. It was great. I'm adding a little video for anyone wanting to see Wesley belt it out.

P.S. I made the Peppermint Whoopie Pies and they were delicious and also the first thing gone among all the cookies after the program. Victory. :)

5 comments:

Hoofprints said...

lol...that's great. I wish Alex would have been able to be in preschool this year. Looks like fun.

Granny Randi said...

Mandy, I can hear you laughing in the background! What a treasure! It's not fair that I love so far.
Ok, I'll quit whining. Miss and love you all.

Little Man's blog said...

Too cute. Blake and I are still laughing!

Stacy said...

Berkley can sing the "Ha Ha Ha" part of Jingle Bells on queue. It's too hysterical!!

The Menagerie Momma said...

How cute Stacy. This growing up stuff is so much fun as an adult.