Monday, October 4, 2010

Weekly Winners

I caught these two rug rats just lying here looking at each other. Silly kids.




If I sit outside then I will inevitably have a goat in my face, sweet curious Dym.




The cat has got to be wondering what Greta plans to do with those tongs. Run away.




Quiet time with Dad. Loving the new birthday clothes, thank you Grandma's!




Partners in crime. They look sweet and all, but they're planning something.




Growing up we had collies. When my sister and I went to a neighbors house, my parents could always tell where we were because the collies would sit on the door step. Dym is like the collies, she's always near the kids. She's our guard goat.




Greta is trying out her legs more and more. Not pulling up on tall stuff yet, but puts weight on them.

1 comment:

Granny Randi said...

I love the new pictures. I miss you all very much. Hope you are all feeling better.