Saturday, August 29, 2009

Sunflowers!

I was so excited when I drove home a couple of weeks ago and noticed the acreage just down the road was growing sunflowers. Not many farmers choose sunflowers as a crop around here and it just really made me happy. I've been waiting and waiting for their heads to finally open and this past week they did just that. There really isn't anything like 300 areas of blooming sunflowers. It's simply beautiful. Sunflowers as far as the eye can see. Sean, Wesley and I took a wagon right down there today to see them up close.





Sunflowers are cool, but playing in a dirt pile was far cooler to Wesley. :)

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Cool photo of Wesley with sunflower. Love it!! But then I love sunflowers and I love Wesley. Thanks again for the adorable Berkley sign!

The Menagerie Momma said...

No problem Stacy, glad you like it! I hope it made it there in one piece. Have fun with Randi and Rich there.