Friday, August 7, 2009

33 Weeks

1. I can officially say I'm having a baby next month....freaky!

2. Seven weeks to go and it feels like an eternity. Seven more weeks of side sleeping. Seven more weeks of being unable to get up off the ground when playing with Wesley. I've actually just stayed on the ground if I knew Sean was going to be home soon so he could help me get up. It's sad.

3. Had my appointment today. Everything looks good, she has a strong heartbeat of 140 bpm. I've been having some cramping the last two weeks which she reassured me is normal, more so in a second pregnancy. Also I'm feeling a lot of pressure down there which she also said was normal. I get my cervix checked at the next appointment to see if there is any progress...here's hoping!

4. Sean has been refinishing the baby dresser this week after work and it really looks awesome! When it's done I'll post some pictures. I hope to have it done and in the house next week so I can start washing and folding baby clothes. The nesting instinct is growing stronger and stronger by the week. Soon I'll be scrubbing baseboards.

5. The utter exhaustion is still here and pops it's ugly head in around 3pm every day. I'm in the process of changing my diet so that I get more protein to try and keep my blood sugars even throughout the day. Doctor said this is normal in the last trimester, especially with a 2 year old keeping me busy.

6. My appetite is gone. I take that back, I'm still hungry for breakfast but not much else throughout the day. I'm hoping the weight gain levels off for the next few weeks.

7. I've been having fun buying the cutest things off of eBay for this little lady. Things that I never needed to buy for Wesley such as a car seat cover since she'll be a fall and winter infant.

8. She weighs between 4.5 and 5 pounds right now. From now on out it's just packing on that adorable baby chub. Grow baby girl grow!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Oh, how fun! I already wish I was pregnant again. All that discomfort just a distant memory...