Thursday, December 13, 2007

Five months old!

Our little man is five months old! Well, I'm a day late but on any other normal day I would be able to post to the blog after the baby goes to sleep in the evening and I have my two hours before going to bed to myself, this is a thing of the past I have realized. Wesley has decided sleeping is no fun and staying up with Mom and Dad is great fun. So he is now going to bed around 11 pm and sleeping in in the morning. Just when I think we are on a routine schedule he likes to switch it up on me. Oh well. Today I'm flying the coop and leaving Wesley with my Mom while I head into town and do odds and ends. She then gets him tomorrow while Sean and I go to the movies for his birthday, it will be the first time we'll be able to go to the movies since July 11th (Harry Potter opening day) which was also the day I was induced. He'll have fun with Grandma, she's been bugging me to babysit him so this should make everyone happy!

No comments: