Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A few of my favorite things....


I've been thinking about all the wonderful aspects of being a new mom and I thought I'd write some of them down. So here goes it:

I love walking into Wesley's room in the morning when he wakes up and getting the biggest toothless smile you've ever seen, almost like he hasn't seen me in twelve years.

I love that out of all the books we read each day, he can get so excited over this one pop up book about trains, planes and automobiles. You can bring that particular book out and he gets wide eyed, shakes a little and makes a Ooohhhh sound. Love it.

I love that we can be doing anything and I can say "Daddy's home!" and he'll look around trying to find Dad.

I love that he smiles at himself when he pees in the tub.

I love that I now play Playstation at 4 am while pumping. In particular, Jax Combat Racing. What's better than racing around blowing up cars while pumping half asleep?

No comments: