Sunday, March 10, 2019

Go Kart

Craigslist and Sean are a dangerous combination. He found a go kart a couple of months ago. It was a $250 go cart. It looked like a $250 go cart. I believe Sean saw a diamond in the rough.



I've learned to just smile and say "whatever makes you happy". I do this because he does the same thing when I say "look at that poor animal, it needs a home".

He spent many weekends disassembling it, painting parts, fixing the engine and overall making it pretty and functioning.


The rooster likes to keep him company, crowing loudly into the shop.

He put some new wheels and fenders on it. He also rebuilt the seats that had rotten wood on the bottom. It was time for it's maiden voyage. The kids were excited, I (kinda) was excited. He took us all for trips around the muddy yard. Yes, helmets will be ordered soon.






Fenders might need a little work but I think that smile says it all. Good job Sean!

1 comment:

Granny Randi said...

Love the pictures, especially Sean's muddy face. Reminds me of him when he was a little boy. He'd come in with dirt all over his face and his beautiful smile!