Monday, November 21, 2016

Decorated

I really love this time of the year. We aren't big into decorating for pretty much any holiday other than Christmas. We do love Christmas decorations! This year we decided we needed a bigger tree than the "slim" fake tree I've been using for the last decade. Don't get me wrong, I love that tree but as far as available real estate, it was lacking on room. I adore all the homemade ornaments the kids bring home and there wasn't anymore room so when my parents offered me the use of their large fake tree I took them up on it. It's a lovely fat tree compared to our old one and there is so much room for ornaments.




This year I set the kids lose decorating while I made dinner and fed animals. I'm trying to lighten up on my controlling nature. :)



I put Sean in charge of managing the decorating (making sure glass ornaments didn't get broken and such) and came inside after feeding the livestock to find this.


Poor guy was exhausted. I hope everyone reading this has a wonderful Holiday season!

1 comment:

John and Julie said...

The decorations look great and I especially like the train under the tree!