Monday, September 2, 2013

Conversations with a 3 year old

We have one very excited little girl. Do you know why? She starts preschool tomorrow. You know I was a little worried about how she'd do all by herself in preschool before this summer. She's done some major growing up and I can honestly say I'm not worried about her. She's going to do wonderfully saying bye to me for a few hours. It's going to be strange having a few hours to myself, but I'm sure I'll adjust.

She had to go in for her yearly physical before school started. I knew she was tall for her age but she came in at a whopping 99% for height. Yikes! She's doing great and keeps me laughing, case in point:

I was walking down the driveway with Greta and we were discussing imaginary things.

Greta: "Ghosts aren't real. Dragons aren't real."

Me: "Yep, they aren't real."

Greta: "And zombies!"

Me: "Yep, and unicorns too"

Greta: "And ALLIGATORS!"

Me: "Nope, alligators are real."

Greta: "WHAT?!!"

I think I blew her mind. I'll miss her for those few hours a week. 

1 comment:

Granny Randi said...

Congrats to Greta! Hope she loves preschool!