Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Wednesday Write Up

-As the kids grow so does their ability to push each others buttons. I swear all I do all day is break up their screaming matches. It's utterly exhausting. All Wesley has to do to make Greta cry is growl at her. Literally he walks up to her, bends near her and growls like a dog. She then melts into hysterical screaming and runs to hide between my legs. He sits in time out a lot these days. *sigh*

-I'm going to see my new nephew this weekend and am very excited! Can't wait to hold that tiny little man. I'm thinking about bringing Greta with me just to split the two kids up for a couple of days. It should be fun!

-I can't believe Easter is coming up so fast! It should be enjoyable this year with two walking little ones. We'll be going to the city Easter egg hunt and I can't wait.

-I forgot to blog about Abby's birthday. Jessica's little one turned three years old this past Monday and we celebrated it on Sunday with a small party. She's a doll and we were all happy to be there for her. Happy belated birthday Abby!

The birthday girl and her horse cake, which Wesley can't take his eyes off of.

More horsey stuff.....me thinks she likes horses.

Greta was there but clung to me like super glue.....stranger danger is strong in this one.

No comments: