Sunday, April 17, 2011

Off to see the wee one.

I got back this afternoon from my whirlwind trip to see my newest nephew. With Greta in tow, I left Saturday morning for a two day trip. Greta did awesome on the car ride, enjoying Elmo's Word most the way. Little Bennett is one super cute newborn! He's so quiet and mellow, I don't think I heard him cry once all weekend. It might be due to the fact that he was, literally, never put down. How does my sister luck out with all the mellow babies? I hope she knows how lucky she is!



Greta is in her "stranger danger" phase and tears up if anyone even so much as looks at her. Needless to say she was stuck to me like a baby monkey. It took several hours for her to warm up to everyone and start playing with her cousin Emery. Those two played pretty well together, looking like two little twins side by side. After all they are only 7 weeks apart.


Greta's baby doll stroller was a huge hit with Emery. He took his sippy cup for several long walks.


I had a great time seeing everyone including Blake sister, Stephanie. Thanks Sis for letting me come up and see that adorable little one, congratulations!

It was always either Stephanie holding Bennett....

.....or me.

2 comments:

Hoofprints said...

awww...too cute. just sayin. :)

Granny Randi said...

Love the picture of Greta and Emory! Glad you enjoyed yourself.