Tuesday, February 18, 2014

New Toy


Today I came home to these two big boxes. We'd ordered something that I've been wanting for quite some time. Technically it's for the kids ....but secretly I've wanted one of these forever.


Can you figure it out yet? Sean took a day off of work today to work on the Rover but I hijacked him into putting this together for us.  Took him about three hours. I helped a little bit when I wasn't dropping off kids or taking a kid to the doctors or picking up medicine....oh never mind I didn't help.


Yep, finally got our trampoline. I was going to order one off of Walmart.com but the ratings weren't so great so we wandered over to Amazon and found a highly rated one with Prime shipping. For an additional $25 they would overnight it to our doorstep, so that is what we did. We ordered it yesterday at 3pm and it was sitting on our doorstep at 10 this morning and it came from Pennsylvania. Isn't that crazy? What a fun toy!
 





Oh and on a positive note, the pedometer works while jumping so this could be a fun way to achieve my daily steps. Woo hoo!

1 comment:

Granny Randi said...

Beautiful smiles on your beautiful kids! I'm ready to have some fun, too! Very soon.
I hope Wesley is feeling better.
Love you all.