Saturday, December 8, 2012

Congratulations

So I swore I already posted this but apparently I'm a complete ditz and forgot. Nearly three weeks ago my friend Jessica (whom I've been friends with since I was 11) gave birth to her third child. They decided to not find out the sex on the sonogram so it was a big surprise. She had some scary moments during labor when the baby changed positions and thus caused her to stop progression of labor. Baby's heartbeat became erratic and way too low and Jessica was rushed in to have an emergency C Section. Scary stuff. I got there while she was in having the surgery. She had a beautiful little girl and named her Evelyn Belle. Mom and baby girl are doing great. Jessica is healing quickly and is a trooper. Congratulations my friend!



2 comments:

Hoofprints said...

:-) Thanks man.

Granny Randi said...

Congrats to Jessica and Josh...Evelyn is adorable!