Saturday, September 24, 2011

Pre-Birthday Bash

What a fun day! My sister and her family are in town and my father invited us all to go to the local amusement park this evening for his birthday. I had no idea it would be so much fun, we are so going back soon! I also didn't realize my four year old is now old enough for 90% of the rides. He had a blast, I haven't seen him that giddy in a long time (if ever). Thanks Mom and Dad for a great evening!

The gang.
Not quite big enough for much of anything. But a darn cute picture.
Tall enough for most everything! Yea Wesley!
Go carts here we come!
Way too much fun.
Betsy with Emery on the carousel.
Greta hamming it up with myself.
Giant slide also a hit! Lots of crying when we had to leave.
Helicopters that went up and down, also a big hit.
Dragging Dad to the Ferris wheel.
Dad made the cage go round and round, upside down. I thought there would be puke everywhere. Nope, just one REALLY happy kid.
He got to drive this one all by himself.
Fast asleep once we got in the car. A sign of a great evening.

1 comment:

Granny Randi said...

Looks like you all had a ball. The last picture says it all! Thanks for sharing.