Wednesday, September 7, 2011

First Day

Can you believe I'm sitting here at 2 o'clock in the afternoon in a perfectly quiet house? That might not seem special to you, but to me it's freaking awesome. You see today is Wesley's first day of preschool. He's now in the four year old class and he's so excited to get back to school! This year Miss Cindy is doing a morning class and an afternoon class to accommodate all the four year old kids. There seems to be a giant influx of children in preschool this year. It should make for a large kindergarten class next year.

Wesley is in the afternoon class instead of the morning class this year which makes it nice since we don't have the morning rush. The downfall is that the afternoon class is during Greta's nap. Thankfully Alex, Wesley's best bud, is in class with him and Jessica is able to bring him home for me. Thanks Jessica!

So here I sit, with one child sleeping and the other at preschool. The house is quiet and I have it all to myself. I think it's time to dive into a good new book.

This year I remembered my camera for the first day of school! Miss Cindy is such a great lady.

Hamming it up with Sis.

Wesley is so pumped to have Alex in his class this year.

1 comment:

Granny Randi said...

Enjoy your moments of quiet time!