Tuesday, June 11, 2024

This and That

Well the range anxiety finally go to me and we sold our little 2013 Nissan Leaf and bought a 2022 Leaf with the extended range. The old one was maxed out at 65-70 miles range and the new one will go 230 miles at least. It's like night and day! I love it. With the federal tax credit of $4K off on used electric vehicles it was a steal.

 
We had it delivered from Denver.

Charges in the garage on a normal outlet.

Wesley had his first college visit. It's crazy that this time next year we will be preparing to move him into a dorm! Time flies!


I started singing in the choir at church again (I took an extended break after Covid). Both kids are great singers and after a little coercing I got them to sing too. We sang an Easter Cantata with 5 songs and it was a lot of fun, especially singing with my kids. 

Our heat pump finally died after Christmas so Sean started the hunt for another unit that he could install himself. Luckily we had electric resistance heat to get us through the winter but needed something installed before the heat of summer arrived. He did a great job, I'm so happy to have an air conditioner!

The tortoise house is coming along slowly. We got the door installed and the two windows on each side put in. Next step is siding and insulation. I hope the tortoises can go out in it this winter!

No comments: