Friday, June 22, 2018

Pigs

I could of sworn that I posted about our newest critters but I can't find the post anywhere. Several months ago, I believe it was February, we got a call from a friend saying she knew of two guinea pigs needing a new home. Her friend is pregnant and having issues with allergies and these two little guys needed to go. Wesley had been wanting a guinea pig for about a year. I gave him all of my books about them from when I had pigs growing up. He'd been doing his research and saving money.


The gal giving them away just wanted them to go to a good home and gave all of supplies and pets away for free. It was very sweet of her! They are named Jasper and Ralph and live up in Wesley's room. They get to come out of their main cage and run around the play area for several hours each day and usually once a day the kids cover Wesley's bed with a quilt and let them up that to run and get loved on. They are very loved guinea pigs!

2 comments:

Johnboy said...

Those pigs sure got a good home!

Granny Randi said...

Lucky guinea pigs!