Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Scrub-a-Dub

I remember, as a kid, cleaning a lot of cars. My Mom would work weekends often and my sister and I would go outside with my Dad and he'd put us to work. I remember waxing, vacuuming interiors, washing....pretty much detailing the family cars. He's a car enthusiast so there were many cars to clean. Fast forward 30 years....my car is a mess. We live on dirt/mud roads, I have messy kids and I transport all sorts of strange things in my car. It's not disgusting by any means. I don't let the kids eat or drink (for the most part) in the car so it's not some living experiment. But, it's usually got dust and dirt on it, in it and under it. And if it rains it becomes a mud monster. Case in point:


My Dad informed me a few weeks ago that he was going to come collect Wesley and my car and go teach him how to wash and detail it. I, of course, said "Wonderful, when will you be here?!". So off he went teaching Wesley the fine art of making a car spotless. They were out there for 5 hours washing, vacuuming, dusting, scrubbing and making it shine. Wesley did a great job and learned a lot. I got a beautiful car that has never been cleaner (seriously, it wasn't even this clean when we bought it!). Thanks Mom and Dad!






1 comment:

Granny Randi said...

Go Wesley! I know what he can do when we come and visit!