Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Whew! What a day. It was one of those "hit the ground running" sort of days. I had the camera out a lot today so I'll just share the events through pictures.....then I'm going to go crash.

Carving a pumpkin. Greta was excellent at pumpkin gut removal.

Jack, Greta and I.

Greta and Abby ready for the Halloween party.

Spiderman Wesley getting ready for the Halloween parade.

Wesley's kindergarten class.

Every year the elementary school marches down the road to show off their costumes.


What a family picture! Empty buckets and a couple of anxious kids.

Trick-or-treating at Noni and Papa's house. They have the best loot!

One happy kid.

Another Halloween over, hope everyone had fun!



1 comment:

Granny Randi said...

Thanks for the pictures! I especially like the blonde wig! It looks good on dad!
Glad you all had fun. I miss those days.