Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Christmas 2021

 Another Christmas has come and gone. It's a great time of the year and we have our regular traditions that we try to accomplish. The annual sugar cookie decorating went well and I can say between that, the vegan fudge and decorating the gingerbread houses I probably gained 6 pounds. It was worth it even if it means dieting in January (and February....who am I kidding). 





Christmas 2021 was small with just my folks coming over. We had good food and a fun time opening presents. I hope everyone had a great Christmas!


Annual Night Before Christmas reading.



Finally a bike that he won't outgrow in a year.

Rudi is always by their side.

Jealous of the sherpa pullover.

Favorite picture. The dogs were praying for something to drop.

Cooper loves a warm lap (or whole body) to sleep on.

So excited to get a cell phone.


Beanie loves all the attention.

 

No comments: