Friday, December 27, 2019

Christmas 2019

We had a lovely Christmas at home this year. My folks were in town and my sister and her family visited from Minnesota. It's always nice getting the cousins together and I appreciate people driving to see us since we aren't big winter travelers (too many critters). We did some fun activities while everyone was here and I'll have to do another blog post about that but I'll share some pictures of Christmas day.



Blake always tries to calm our crazy boston terriers by holding them. They aren't real fond of being held so it's funny.





Greta opening a Hydro Flask. That's all she wanted for Christmas.

A katana sword for Wesley. It's a little sharper than I thought it was.


She got not one but TWO Hydro Flasks. This VSCO girl is excited!



The boys got some BB guns and pellet guns for Christmas and birthdays so they went outside and set up a target range and popped off some rounds. It was a beautiful Christmas day in the 60's. Great weather to shoot.






Wesley got a poo emoji hat for Christmas (thanks Stacy!) and eventually I'm like "please take off the darn poop hat so I can get some normal pictures of you!" Hehe.

We had the annual candlelight service at church and snapped a few pictures.




I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas!


No comments: