Sunday, October 13, 2019

Goodbyes

When we first joined our church there was one lady in particular that made us feel welcome and really embraced my kids into the church. She made us want to return so we did. It became our church. Angela was in charge of the kids Sunday school classes and my kids were pretty small at the time and religion was something they hadn't been introduced to. She made it fun to learn.

I started helping her out on the Wednesday night classes they had for the kids. I enjoyed helping out and watching as she played games and did crafts with the kids.My kids really enjoyed it too.

Angela recently moved away and before she left she took all the kids to go bowling as a final fun activity. We are going to miss Angela!


She never lets people photograph her, so I'm grateful to get this shot.




No comments: