Friday, May 18, 2018

Wild West and Play

Wesley had his fifth grade field trip to a wild west festival this year. It was a gathering of all sorts of people that showed the kids survival skills from the pioneer days. They got to learn about shooting bow and arrows (Wesley was pretty good at this), BB guns, bee keeping, black powder guns & hatchet throwing. It was a great day for kids and adults alike.






His class worked hard on their Go West play this year. They all did a great job! Here is a small video of Wesley with his part (hard to hear I know) and their first song.



My parents have been going through their house and donating stuff that they will no longer use. My Mom came across her Civil War reenactment clothing and decided to donate it to the music program at Wesley's school. Here is a link to my Mom in the outfit for the reenactment. I was excited to see a girl wearing it at the play.


2 comments:

John and Julie said...

Those are all good things to try out. Glad he had a good time.

Granny Randi said...

I think Wesley has a future in acting! What a cutie!