Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Sore Hands


Have you noticed my lack of blogging? Yep, it's that time of the year when I do nothing but sculpt sculpt sculpt. It sneaks up on me each year and before I know it I have a list of Christmas orders a mile long that I've promised to get done in time. This year is no different. I took on 29 orders that I have to accomplish and have shipped and received before Christmas. I'm doing pretty good only having 9 left as of today. Yay!

I am grateful that I have a job where I bring smiles to many people. The stress of the season is overshadowed by the wonderful, heartfelt messages I get from dog owners having just lost their dog and getting a little sculpture to remember it by.

I have lots to blog about but it will have to wait a few more days. Happy Thanksgiving all!

4 comments:

John and Julie said...

Nice post!

Barb said...

Happy Belated Thanksgiving!

The Menagerie Momma said...

Happy Thanksgiving Barb!

Granny Randi said...

You do amazing work, Mandy! I know how moved Connie and Jim were when the received their sculpture of Coco. Your sculptures touch so many lives.