Friday, October 6, 2017

Sunflowers

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love Fall. I love that it's the end of the growing season and it's time to slow down and relax after a long summer. The air slowly becomes less sultry and more crisp. It's been in the 90's still here as of last week so I'm ready for that to happen.We found a field of sunflowers not to far from home and decided to go see them. The farmer said everyone was welcome to take pictures. They are actually trying to sell the field and thought this would be a good way to bring people out to see it. I thought that was clever.



After being stung by couple of bees this summer Greta was a little worried about wearing a yellow shirt in a field of sunflowers.



1 comment:

Johnboy said...

Pretty field of flowers. Nice images...