Saturday, May 20, 2017

Spectacles

School is officially out for the summer! We're super excited for all the things we plan to do. We sat  and wrote down everything we each want to do this summer and made a nice list. I'm most excited about sleeping in past 6:30 each morning, although the dogs aren't going to let me I'm sure.

Both kids had sleep overs last night which allowed me to sleep in until 9:30 this morning. I'm pretty sure I haven't slept that long in nearly a decade. It was heavenly. 

Greta started complaining about things being blurry a couple of weeks ago so off to the eye doctor we went. Sure enough she needed glasses. She doesn't need to wear them all of the time but only as needed. She thinks she looks like a grandma, which is what she was pretending to be in the second picture.





1 comment:

John and Julie said...

You Go Girl! Lookin Good...