Sunday, February 12, 2017

Trials

This past weekend my brother-in-law Blake called and said he wanted to bring the boys down to see a motorcycle trials event that was just a few miles from our house. I had absolutely no idea what a trial bike was. Actually even after going to this competition I'm still not quite sure what it was. It looked like a dirt bike without a seat. These guys went flying around a small course that was full of big rocks, tree limbs and steep slopes.






They had to maneuver over these obstacles without putting their feet down very often. It was interesting to see, definitely something I wouldn't have gone to my own. The kids enjoyed it, although they had more fun digging up rocks and treasures than watching the bikes.




This little lady had her own electric bike that she rode around. The boys were envious.

1 comment:

Johnboy said...

That looked like fun day!