Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Trampoline Dog

Did I mention we are getting some fabulous weather? Well we are. It hit 70 degrees yesterday and I just sat outside and felt the warmth on my skin for an hour. It was lovely. The kids and I spent some time on the trampoline with Winston. He's been routinely taken out to the trampoline since he was a pup so he's getting pretty used to it. The dog likes all of us but really has taken a liking to Wesley. Winston is pretty much his dog and it shows.




And this is what happens when we try to take a group selfie with the pup. Good times!


3 comments:

John Kraft said...

So how high does Winston bounce?

The Menagerie Momma said...

He hasn't learned to jump yet, he tolerates the kids bouncing lightly though. Maybe in time he'll be a high jumpin pup.

Granny Randi said...

Great pictures! I needed that laugh! Thanks.