Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Trampoline Dog

Did I mention we are getting some fabulous weather? Well we are. It hit 70 degrees yesterday and I just sat outside and felt the warmth on my skin for an hour. It was lovely. The kids and I spent some time on the trampoline with Winston. He's been routinely taken out to the trampoline since he was a pup so he's getting pretty used to it. The dog likes all of us but really has taken a liking to Wesley. Winston is pretty much his dog and it shows.




And this is what happens when we try to take a group selfie with the pup. Good times!


3 comments:

Johnboy said...

So how high does Winston bounce?

The Menagerie Momma said...

He hasn't learned to jump yet, he tolerates the kids bouncing lightly though. Maybe in time he'll be a high jumpin pup.

Granny Randi said...

Great pictures! I needed that laugh! Thanks.